- food for special medical purpose (balanced diet)
- high energy sip feed (2,4kcal per ml)
- nutritionally complete, ready to drink
- suitable for persons suffering from malnutrition, for persons being unable to meet their nutritional requirements from other foods
- presented in a 125ml bottle with with a flexible straw attached
- to manage an increased need of energy
- Note: Fortimel Compact should not be used when an enteral nutritional intake is generally prohibited or intolerant to any of its ingredients. Do not use for children under 3 years. Use with caution in children of 3-6 years.
- Note: Use only under medical supervision.
- Dosage: for supplementary nutrition: 1-3 bottles per day / for exclusive nutrition: 5-7 bottles per day
- Store cool and dry, shake well before use and open bottles max. Store in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- tastes: apricot, chocolate, banana, cappucino, strawberry, forest fruit, vanilla, neutral or in a mixed unit
- the mixed unit contains the tastes apricot, banana, cappucino, strawberry, forest fruit and vanilla
scope of delivery: 1 unit containing 8x4x125ml
Nutricia GmbH | Allee am Röthelheimpark 11 | D-91052 ErlangenFor reading further product informations you can use the zoom function or enlarge the product picture.ingredients neutral
: water, glucose syrup, protein (from cow's milk)
, vegetable oils (rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), potassium lactate, emulsifier (soya lecithin)
, dimagnesium phosphate, choline chloride, potassium citrate, flavor (neutral), sodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, maltodextrin, sodium L-ascorbate, Iron lactate, zinc sulfate, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, retinyl acetate, copper gluconate, sodium selenite, manganese sulfate, nicotinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, chromium chloride, dibiotin, cholecalciferol, thiamine hydrochloride, pteroyl monoglutamic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium molybdenum, riboflavin, sodium fluoride, potassium iodide, phytomenadione, cyanocobalmin. with allergen potential: cow's milk, soy lecithin